Friday 18 February 2011

Evaluation Question 6



My blog:
I used my blog to put all the information i found together and create posts which reflect on the information in many ways. From my blog, i learnt the structures of blogs, what it involves and how to use different techniques to draw attention. For example, when talking about the different types of horror films i used a range of pictures to make my blog look more attractive.

Google:
I used google to help find out more information and gain a deeper understanding if only little information was given. I also used google to check if my understanding was correct and if there was any information i could add to my blog. I searched for websites such as, Wikipedia, which gave me several information and a deeper understanding. For example, I was told about the film 'Carrie' which related to our film, 'Wrapped up Revenge', however, i wasn't told the film in detail and therefore used websites through google to find out more information.

Youtube:
Youtube helped to put my words into actions, to show a better explanation and to reflect on what i was talking about. For example, when talking about the opening of scream, i used youtube to get a video of the opening sequence. This helped my peers to see what i was analysising in the blog and gain a better understanding visually. From youtube i learnt that putting information visually is also an effective way of getting a message across.










Photoshop:
I used Photoshop to put the frame captures taken from Premiere Pro onto a A4 sheet of paper to save it onto my blog. This was to get our image onto one sheet of paper to make it easier for us to put it on our blog and then analyse it.

Prezi:
I used Prezi to create a presentation of what our films will include. We were able to show this by having youtube clips, pictures and text. This made it easier for our audience to understand what is being said as we had visual images and videos to help explain.

Premiere Pro:
I used Premiere Pro to put the footage we filmed together and edit. We edited our film by cutting footage out, adding footage, adding audio and special effects into it. This helped to make our film look better as we were able to view it with the audio and special effects and cut out any footage we didnt need.   

No comments:

Post a Comment